Old June 25th 05, 07:33 AM
Marina

Dan M wrote:
I put a couple of pictures up on A.B.P.A. You can find the same 2 photos
and a few more on http://www.catfolks.net/photos. I made sure to not put
any really gross photos there. In the "GW" directory under there
(http://www.catfolks.net/photos/GW) are some photos that happen to show
her chest tube as well - if you're at all squeamish, you won't want to
go there.

I didn't think they were very bad, but maybe I'm not that squeamish. She
is looking good, considering. So happy to be with her Meowmie and Paw.
And eating good. It sounds like she is improving very well. Purrs and
meatloaf meditations that she continues on that road to complete recovery.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.