Old June 29th 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Karla

Default 2 years of hard work finally

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
This is cross posted so all my friends can see

I am sitting in computer in tears but tears of JOY. I got approval a few
minutes ago for the surgery.

2 years of battling with the insurance company, my own doctor office. All
the stress and depression it caused. The ups and down of trying hard to
get healthy desperate to find a way to help myself only for it not to
work. 2 years of hell came to a end today.

I can't describe this feeling I want to get healthy. I want it so bad
but nothing has worked. I know I got along road ahead. The first real
steps started today. This is going to be the best birthday gift I could
ever have.

Yes, it is the best birthday gift, it's a new life.
Congratulations Matthew.
Karla