Old February 22nd 16, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^..^=

Default Message from Ranger to Pipps

Pipps walks around the house thinking, and at last comes up with a decision
Ranger, uh huh, ai noe dat weh hab bof bin thru losses n hab bin
supporting
each offur thru dat n moar, n ai wud luff tew be yer Wink.
Ai seed yer pixsur n yew r sew hansom.
Did yew see mai pixsur?
Ai wook wike mai Momcat Sqweex n hur telled me frum RB wen ai wuz nappin,
dat yew wood make uh gud wink tu meh n ai promise tu be uh gud wink tu yu,
Wen wud yew wike da winking tu be?
lufs n *noseboops*
Pipps

Well, sweet Pipps, I was figgering dat since da Community is plannin' to
be at da First Day of Spring party starting March 20, we'z could mebbe
plan to do da Winking ceremony after da party. Since ourz parties
usually take at least a week, we could figger around March 27? Would
dat work fur you?

Ranger

Oh sweet Ranger, March 27 wood work owt jest fyne fur meh. uh huh.
Fangu fur bein sew gud tu meh,
Luvz n uh *noseboop*
Pipps