Old March 2nd 04, 02:36 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 00:08:21 +0000, Jacqueline
wrote:

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 22:38:40 +0000, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:
If you weren't so closed-minded you might actually learn
something. Instead of insulting me you could actually try and have a
conversation and learn something about my experiences.

I'm not interested in the experiences of a liar and troll.

But I am neither so my opinion and experiences are valid.

You are one or the other, or possibly both.

But no, you'd
rather dismiss something you disagree with out of hand and that's
that.

When you are so far wide of reality you get dismissed.

Well, so it seems in your case, nobody's taking you seriously.

You know nothing about me or my work, yet you take it upon
yourself to make assumptions and cast aspersions on the validity of my
argument. Sorry, but it's obvious who's the: "lying troll like you on
usenet."

Please feel free to come back when you are prepared to tell the truth.

What you mean is, "please feel free to come back when you agree with
everything I say". You really are bizarre.

Feel free to come back when you stop lying about the work of a much
respected organization like Cats Protection.

--
Bob.

I guess you just get lost in thought sometimes. It being such
unfamiliar territory to you.