Old March 2nd 04, 03:15 PM
Jacqueline

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 14:55:41 +0000, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:
I see person B starting to troll, being called out, and being unable
to produce evidence because no such evidence can exist. She is welcome
to spout her "experiences" but I know in advance there is little
chance she will start telling the truth as she is now too deep in that
hole of hers.

The evidence does exist, you just don't want to look, listen or
understand. Nothing I have said has been a 'lie', I can back my
statements. I don't have the time or inclination to go around making
up things for the fun of it. I came here for intelligent conversation
about my number one love - cats. Instead this place seems to be
dominated by you and your pointless uninformed nonense and inability
to hold a two-way conversation.

Confronted with that situation, who would you be more likely to take
seriously? Why?

Frankly, I always go for the facts.

Me too.