Old March 22nd 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Senator Bill Frist: Dr. Mengele to Cats

Candace wrote:

Hey, yeah, Jill, I did stupid stuff in college, too, like get drunk and
be obnoxious and indulge in meaningless sex but I didn't murder
innocent cats that I obtained under false pretenses (that would now be
considered criminal pretenses). I don't see how being young is a
defense in this case...it's an issue of character that he could do
something like that; youth excuses some things but not cold-blooded
murder. Then he's stupid enough to admit it--that's a Republican for
ya.

Doesn't it make anyone else uneasy that young people who
torture animals often develop into serial killers and/or
child-molesters? (THESE are ideal qualifications for a
president of the4 U.S.?)

Candace