Old November 8th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default R. I. P. Sweet Amy

Oh, that is a horrible story. Poor Christine must be very, very upset
over the cruel way Amy was taken from her.

I'm glad you are following up on it. If you reach a sympathetic ear in
the animal control admin., perhaps they will take the action that is
clearly warranted.

The people who own the three dogs are just as guilty of killing poor Amy
as if they had done it themselves, and I hope the law takes action.

Purrs on the way for Amy's trip to the Bridge, and for Christine's
grieving heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 06:15:41 -0600, (Bull of the
Woods) wrote:

Amy was a cat belonged to lady ( Christine ) across street. Yesterday
three dogs got loose ( owners at work ) caught Amy Killed her in front
of Christine. Christine takes n all animals . These dogs belong to
people next to me & they cannot or will not keep them up. Christine
was afraid to say anything to them about Amy, so my wife went there last
night about 9 p m told them what dogs had done. I have on numerous
occasions had to catch them because they were loose. So we told
neighbors ( who , speak little english etc. ) we were calling dog pound
if they got out again. I am getting owner of property name for Christine
because I think he can be held responsible for tenants actions, don't
know but will try.

regards

mike lane + lane house of stray cats, ( Rainy Boy, Luvy. Little Blackie,
Snowflake Girl , ) possums, buzzards, all things animals