Old November 11th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default R. I. P. Sweet Amy

Bull of the Woods wrote:

Amy was a cat belonged to lady ( Christine ) across street. Yesterday
three dogs got loose ( owners at work ) caught Amy Killed her in front
of Christine. Christine takes n all animals . These dogs belong to
people next to me & they cannot or will not keep them up. Christine
was afraid to say anything to them about Amy, so my wife went there last
night about 9 p m told them what dogs had done. I have on numerous
occasions had to catch them because they were loose. So we told
neighbors ( who , speak little english etc. ) we were calling dog pound
if they got out again. I am getting owner of property name for Christine
because I think he can be held responsible for tenants actions, don't
know but will try.

regards

mike lane + lane house of stray cats, ( Rainy Boy, Luvy. Little Blackie,
Snowflake Girl , ) possums, buzzards, all things animals

How horrible!
Lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek