Old February 19th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Default Da Danze

*anti faints*

"Granby" wrote in message
Piglet looks around the room, content that everyone is having such a good
time. Suddenly the fur stands up on the back of herown neck. "Wascal,
look, look iz dat, iz dat, yez dat iz Willow".

Willow walks into the ballroom dressed from head to rear paw in leather!
She had high heeled boots, tight pants and jacket and Piglet notices
something in her ear. When she gets closer, she sees it is a heart shaped
TATTOO. She grabs Willow by the other ear and leads her to the lady cats
room. "What iz u dink drezzed like dat and whatz dat in yourown ear?"

"Well Pig when gramby spilled da wine on myownself I liked da red wif mine
fur and cided to get a tatooin dat kolor. I didnt gamble so cided to
spend my toomas in da gift shopz and diz iz what I wantez." Piglet looks
at her and knows she is growing up and decides if this is the worst she
does then...go figure.