Old July 15th 09, 09:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ensoul[_2_]

Default my kitties aren't happy

I do roate their toys all the time....I'm in a small on floor
apartment, wonderful suggestions and really wish I could use them,
bird or sqirrel feeder are out, not allowed in our apartment
complex....the guys don't like balls at all! I have thought abt
videos for them, Rudy likes some of the animal channel but he attacks
the TV, don't what a video would do

also the want to be in my lap 24/7....I can't sit down without one of
them on me, the the other is in waiting, they'll have a fight over me