Old July 24th 10, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

Well ladiez, I likez da challaje of itself. I preciatez da fatct that sum
peoplez dont like itself. I need da nonsenze of itself in myown life.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
this is one of the ironies of life... i was forced to do creative writing
as a child because i was in the "gifted" program, i hate hate hated it,
and the teacher as well... now that i found the meow chat group all of
that hated training really works... its better than therapy or prosac for
me... i can see how visually and even mentally it could stress some
people, my sister for example would never be able to tolerate it...

again, glad you are so nice about it,

Lee

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i totally agree with you, but i always write in rpcc first... and i have
great issues with this particular troll, who hates catspeak but continues
to post in rpcc, so i apologize if it bothers you, i like catspeak but
within the context of rpcc... again sorry but anytime you see posts from
this troll you really might want to skip my messages... thanks for being
so polite about it... i just love your posts, Lee
"MaryL"

Thanks, Lee. I appreciate that (and agree about the troll). I just find
catspeak difficult and awkward to read, so I usually skip over it.

MaryL