Old July 16th 13, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default A lap full of wet furballs

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 21:54:11 -0500, Mark Edwards
wrote:
I started handing out cat food, one piece at a time, and ended up with a
lap full of juvenile raccoons. Mama raccoon was nearby, being VERY
watchful, but wouldn't come near until I put some of the food down a
little way from myself.

I know it was stupid and dangerous, but he kits were shivering.
Eventually, I shooed them off, and they joined mama raccoon. Miss Emily
and Butterscotch gave me angry glares, then zoomed through the door as I
went back in.

I wonder what those raccoons are thinking. Are they dangerous? The mama
seems to trust you with her kittens.