Old June 11th 15, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default this cat needs a rescue chicago area

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
I feel so bad for this cat his owner died
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9301188&type=1

send the story to someone who might help.

The bro wont let me get another cat.

It's heartbreaking for me to see, because I'm on the other side of the world
and there's nothing I can do to help.
Let's remind ourselves to make plans about making sure our cats/dog/whatever
pets we have, have somewhere arranged for them to go if we die. Boyfie has
somewhere nice to go if I pop off (thank you, you know who you are) but it
took a nasty diagnosis when I wasn't all that old to make me realise that I
hadn't made plans for him at all. Because I thought I would outlive him.
Doctors said no. I said yes. Anyway I am still here and Boyfie is still
enjoying his life with me, but it was a close thing. So please make a plan
for your pets if you live alone. Not only if you should die, but if you
cannot care for them any more through illness or disability. And you never
know when it might strike whatever your age.