Old March 22nd 04, 04:17 AM

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:43:54 GMT, Never anonymous Bud
wrote:

While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', scribbled:

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 06:17:15 GMT, Never anonymous Bud
wrote:

While still snuggled in a 'spider hole',
scribbled:

I just had to change my cat's diet due to too much dry food. If they
don't get enough water, they can have digestion problems like my cat
did. He was throwing up his food hours after eating it and my vet
suggested that this was due to not enough liquid for his food to pass
through.

You need to change Vets.

reason?

The Vet gave you a ridiculous answer.
I wouldn't trust anything else he/she said.

Right or wrong, my cat hasn't thrown up since I started an all canned
food diet, so I think that's more important than the credibility of
the vet.
pepsi