Old August 6th 13, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Looks like I Have Another Cat

jmcquown wrote:

On 8/1/2013 6:13 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On 8/1/2013 7:42 AM, Jane wrote:

I find that the best thing to do with a shy cat is simply IGNORE her.
Put out her food and water and go about your daily life. She'll come
out when she's good and ready. Don't keep chasing her down and
trying to get her out from under any place where she feels safe. She
needs a place to feel SAFE, and you're constantly bugging her about
that. So just leave her alone and give her time.

Seconded!

I third the motion. All in favour, say "aye".

Aye!

--
Joyce

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth
concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.
-- Louis D. Brandeis