Old September 29th 05, 08:34 PM
Lamey - The cable guy

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Concerned wrote:
This unstable woman harasses Hurricane
Katrina survivors and others under these
aliases:

No I don't. I only raked Lori Crews over the coals for supporting her
asshole daughter when she purposely and wantonly left her two dogs
behind to die in Hurricane Katrina. Maybe you advocate animal cruelty,
Nancy Carter Moore, but I don't. And at least I don't "harass" people
using an anonymous remailer. At least I have the balls to speak my
mind under my own identity, unlike you, ya cowardly asshole.

And is has been very helpful for me. I have what I need.

BTW, I haven't used any of these email addresses for years, except the
first two. The second one I barely use at all. So spam them all you
want.

Would you trust her with your child?

Have you?

LOL...I would, LOL...