Old February 18th 04, 12:31 PM
Wendy

"-L." wrote in message
m...
"Wendy" wrote in message
"Diane L. Schirf" wrote in
message ink.net...
In article ,
(-L.) wrote:

Unfortunately, it's usually the techs who *aren't* paid big bucks who
get to squeeze the butts. In fact I don't think I have seen a vet do
an anal, ever...

All of the vets at my clinic do it themselves! They never let anyone
else treat the cats in any way.

Same at my vet. The only time I've seen the tech handle any of our cats

was
to weigh them.

Really? That's weird to me. The only things the vets DID do atmy
last hospital was the exams and surgeries. We did everything else -
grooming, treatments, blood draws, etc.

-L.

I've never taken a cat to the vet for grooming so I don't know who does
that. Our vet has drawn the blood for blood work. The tech probably is
involved with taking X-rays but the vet is there as well. I know that from
the report I got from the vet about the difficulty they had with Tiggy last
time (my poor problem child). I have no clue who does what when the animal
is admitted. I'm sure the tech is much more involved then.