Old February 18th 04, 05:03 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"Wendy" wrote in message

"Diane L. Schirf" wrote in
message ink.net...
In article ,
(-L.) wrote:

Unfortunately, it's usually the techs who *aren't* paid big bucks who
get to squeeze the butts. In fact I don't think I have seen a vet do
an anal, ever...

All of the vets at my clinic do it themselves! They never let anyone
else treat the cats in any way.

Same at my vet. The only time I've seen the tech handle any of our cats

was
to weigh them.

Same at my vets' practice. The tech weighs the cat before the vet comes
into the examining room, then the vet takes over from there. The vet will
call in a tech to assist, sometimes - w/holding the cat for bw for ex., but
that's it. Otoh, sometimes I just do the holding.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon