Old January 2nd 07, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default Levi is growing up

on Tue, 02 Jan 2007 07:39:36 GMT, "22brix"
wrote:

Egads, I wouldn't be, either! It's been a couple of years since any
of my cats were neutered and the vet used a surgical glue so no floppy
bits. As far as personality, I've not noticed much of a change in
personality and whatever changes were for the better as in not quite
so wild! It's hard to believe he's old enough to neuter. Is he still
attached to you at the lip?!

I'll have to ask the vet about surgical glue. That open pouch really
creeped me out!

And yes, my little wild man is still attached to me at the lip. He also
sleeps either on my head or right next to my face. I have to admit, I'm a
sucker for a warm, purring ball of fluff.

--
Lynne

"First get your facts; then you may distort them at your leisure."
-- Mark Twain