Old January 2nd 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

Default Levi is growing up

"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
on Tue, 02 Jan 2007 07:39:36 GMT, "22brix"
wrote:

And yes, my little wild man is still attached to me at the lip. He also
sleeps either on my head or right next to my face. I have to admit, I'm a
sucker for a warm, purring ball of fluff.

Aren't we all! I'm a light sleeper so I only have one cat sleeping with me.
She's very sweet and mellow but she'll sniff and lick my face very
gently--sometimes purring and snorfling in my ear (a lovely way to wake up)
or my personal favorite--the whisker up the nostril. The joys of being
owned by a cat!

Bonnie