Old July 26th 09, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats
Stormmee

Default If you love cats..

if you are going to use beer or wime use a pork roast, Lee
"tanadashoes" wrote in message

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Jul 24, 12:57 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:

Cook in dutch oven or crock pot

Would this work in a slow cooker? What sort of meat?

Lesley

The considering doing this recipe Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I make something similar that I do cook in the crock pot. I use beef
broth or bullion as part of the water and set it up to cook all day. Beef
works best, I usually use either a chuck or rump roast. A tougher roast
works really well. I know someone who used deer, but I haven't the
courage.

Pam S.