Old July 26th 09, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats
Stormmee

Default If you love cats..

this pork crock meal is one of my favorites, you can cook down the broth in
a skillet after and it will sweeten up and get a little sticky depending on
the pinapple you use, then it makes a great glaze for rice, I use brown...
but any is good... also DH sometimes just cooks the pork and pineapple on
the stove if it is a steak or chop, he leaves out everything else and that
is good also.

Lee
"Lesley" wrote in message
On Jul 25, 12:52 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
.. have also done pork
roast this way but put in pineapple onion and green peppers for the
flavoring, in that case the juice from the canned pineapple and 2 cups
water
does it.

Pork and pineapple with onion and green peppers? 4 of my favourite
foods in one pot?!

Guess what we;ll be having sometime soon? We're both great fans of
pork even through Dave used to say he didn't like it- today we had one
of our favourite "fast foods" a boneless loin pork steak shoved in the
George Forman for 10-12 minutes with sweetcorn and peppers stir fried
and one of those packs of new potatoes with herbs and butter that
steam in the microwave- 15 minutes from starting to plate and that
includes topping it with hickory smoke BBQ sauce-I hadn't done much if
any housework over the last week due to the bloody swine flu so I
wanted something quick so I could get on with things

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs