Old July 28th 09, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats
Granby

Default If you love cats..

I make a white sauce and add a gob of whatever cheese I happen to have at
the time.
"Jofirey" wrote in message
I just cook the onions, and then add them to a thick white sauce.

2tbs flour
2tbs butter
cook and stir until bubbly, then add 1 cup milk, stirring to keep it
smooth and cook until thick. Add a bit more milk if it needs it. Add salt
and pepper to taste, as well as a sprinkle of nutmeg, or mace if you have
it. Stir in hot pearl onions.

Jo
"Stormmee" wrote in message
now there's a recipe i could stand to have, Lee
"Jofirey" wrote in message

"Stormmee" wrote in message
the pork is excellent, and if you are lazy *LIKE ME* they sell a bag of
onions and green peppers in the freezer dept of most stores, I have
also gotten all green peppers frozen and then a bag of pearl onions , I
for some reason love pearl onions,

Lee

I love pearl onions too. Now that things can be fancy I really like the
little Italian Cipploino onions we get. Especially since I finally
learned to par boil the little suckers before I try to peal them. It
isn't Thanksgiving if we don't have creamed onions, even if I am the
only one that insists.

Jo