Old January 1st 10, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default Happee Noo Yeerz Wif uh Bloo Moon

soft sayz go anna lizten to da furzt nora jonez album, Trudi

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Mine meowmie ugreez wiff yoo on dat one...moozik tewdae is garbuge!!
Harrumph
Mosey

Gramby sayz dat wuz when musik was musik anna not garbage. Piglet
figuring she must be rite.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:52:19 -0800 (PST), FweLiX's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dat izso kwayzee.

Blew Mewn, ey wuz stanting awone
Wiffout a dweam inn mie hart
Wiffout a wuv uv miyown

Blooo moooooooooooooooooon, i (forget the rest)

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/bilder/1/45...napf_Cat_1.jpg

Meow!

Bwoo moon! Dat wuz done by da Marcels wen mine
hooman wuz in high skool! Bak wen Doo-Wop wuz on
da raydio. Dat wuz befur effen mine grandma-cat
wuz borned!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/31/2009 10:27:12 PM