Old December 14th 10, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Piglett and Wascal make a bizit

Piglett meets Wascal right outside of Mosey's house.
Hi Wascal, I got Maggy May's list of fings ta check on new bitties lets go
in.

They go into the house and up the big staircase to the nursery.

Ho Bitties I iz Miz Piglet and diz iz Unkle Wascal. Wascal u hold dem while
I ways dem. Ok now lets cee, dem iz klean, ears and furr all. Dem pearz ta
be in gudgud healfth. Ok bitties u kan go bak to sleepz anna we will ceez u
later.

They go back down the steps and tell Mosey and Meowy that the bitties have
passed all the items on th list and are pronounced in tip top shape to join
the connumity.