Old July 9th 03, 10:24 PM
MaryL

"Elizabeth Blake" wrote in message
Hi,

I've been using World's Best Catter Litter for several years. The litter
works great, but I've finally become fed up with the tracking & the dust.

have two cats, one male and one female. I have a one bedroom apartment,

and
every room has litter in it. The jump out of the box and decide to go on

my
bed - litter. The couch - covered in litter. My male cat, Otto, is all
black and when he gets out of the box he's wearing four tan boots. Then

he
walks across the couch and leaves a trail of dusty prints behind.

My female cat, Tiger, will only urinate once a day. When she does go at
night, she releases quite a bit of fluid. She also sits her butt directly
on the litter and her whole rear end gets soaked and the WBCL clumps all
over her fur and it's a pain to get off sometimes.

So, I'm looking for a new litter that:

1. my cat's won't track all over the place!
2. does not need to be clumping, although that is a plus
3. does not need to be flushable
4. is not made from recycled newspaper (tried that, they hated it)
5. is not made from wood (they didn't like some pine litter)

My sister got a cat last year and I think she mixes regular clay
(non-clumping) litter in with some crystal litter. I think I've seen a
commercial for a litter that comes that way, has anyone tried it? My cat
Tiger used plain clay, non-clumping litter for the first 8 years of her

life
and never minded it.

Liz

I like Better Way. It can be hard to locate, but it is a very fine, soft
clumping litter -- and I find almost no tracking.

MaryL