Old June 7th 04, 05:43 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 13:23:16 GMT, DevilsPGD
wrote:

In message "Frank"
did ramble:

a.. 95% of cat owners admit they talk to their cats.

Why not? They mouth off at me all the time, why should they have all
the fun?

a.. A cat's heart beats at 110 to 140 beats per minute, twice as fast as a
human heart

That depends on how out of shape the human is...

a.. Americans spend more on cat food than on baby food.

Per cat? Per capita? Over a respective lifetime?

a.. Cats average 16 hours of sleep a day, more than any other mammal.

You haven't met me.

a.. Cats love to hear the sound of their own name and your voice, so talk to
them often.

Sure they do. That's why when I call any of my cats, they glance over
with a "what now" and go on with their life.

a.. Cats, not dogs, are the most common pets in America. There are
approximately 66 million cats to 58 million dogs, with Parakeets a distant
third at 14 million.

I'm not so sure, does that "dogs" figure include husbands?

a.. If your cat is in the habit of rolling over and exposing his stomach,
you can be sure he feels perfectly safe with you. It's also a way of
demonstrating his pleasure in your company.

He loves me, he really loves me!

Probably so -- just do not try to pet his belly when he is in this
position.