Old June 7th 04, 06:22 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...

a.. If your cat is in the habit of rolling over and exposing his stomach,
you can be sure he feels perfectly safe with you. It's also a way of
demonstrating his pleasure in your company.

He loves me, he really loves me!

Probably so -- just do not try to pet his belly when he is in this
position.

Two of my cats (one girl, one boy) love to get belly rubs when they're
in that position.
My Mom's cat (boy) loves it, too. Our dear departed Tom also loved it.

Depends on the cat. My one girl will let you know quite vocally that she
doesn't much appreciate it. If she didn't like me a LOT, she'd bite (she
has a nice big 'I BITE' in red on her vet chart). As it is, she just
protests and rolls back over. I can rub her face when she's on her back,
just not her tummy.

~kaeli~
She was engaged to a boyfriend with a wooden leg but broke
it off.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace