Old December 12th 04, 06:22 PM
Ashley

"Linda Terrell" wrote in message
In article ,
"Gary" wrote:

I had a very small radio controlled car which was super quick and quiet.
It
lasted 15 minutes with tigger and tootsie chasing it before eventually
giving in. Tootsie hammered it, a write off im afraid.

I think if the toy is small and quiet enough, you will be fine!

Gary.

We had a couple of those tiny rc cars. Replay pounced on
them, picked them up and deposited them in his water bowl.
Time after time after time.

ROTFL! Was he trying to kill them by drowning? My two are scared of anything
that whizzes by making noises, including wind-up toys. They hide from them!