Old June 4th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default fridge life of cooked mushrooms?

Jo Firey wrote:

I usually draw the line at four days. But they I have a short memory and a
weak stomach so that's in the interest of safety. More than four days and
I'm not sure of origin date.

And Charlie will eat anything that is in the refrigerator, so I have to be
kind of careful about long term residents.

Both my daughters have been told if I die first to clean out the
refrigerator for him once in a while.

Then again, he seems to be able to eat darn near anything without problems.
He has eaten in street markets all over the world during his time in the
military.

LOL, isn't it amazing some of the things that hubbies will eat? When
Rob was in Korea the first time, he would eat stuff that the Koreans
with him wouldn't touch as they didn't know what was in it. He used to
scare them with his willingness to try just about anything. He did
pretty much the same in Germany. By the time he went to Korea for the
second tour, he'd learned that some foods can bite back.

Pam S. who was accused of trying to poison him once.