Old April 27th 16, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^..^=

Default Recent news

Francesca, Did yew noe dat yu hab da sayme name as a uh inteerior dekoratur?
Uh huh
Pipps

"Francesca the Fierce" wrote in message

Uh huh, dat mustv bin uh reeleef.
Weh gotz uh kibble feeder sew weh kan eet wenefur weh wunt,
Weh dunt git goo shy fudz inny moar.
Lufs,
Pipps for hur hous

Da foster hoomin who taked care of me before mine new hoomin
servants 'dopted me feeded me kitten kibble an Fancy Feast.
Da new servants din't want to take a chance on upsetting mine
cute little spotted tummy so dey feeds me da same way. I gets
a can of Fancy Feast (which Food Bringer calls "Francy Feast")
fur breakfast and a can fur dinner, an I gotz kibble available
all da time.

Overall, it's not too bad a place. Still got to work on stuffy
boycatz a liddle, though. Neither of them likes to play all dat
much.

Francesca