Old December 24th 10, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Getting a BIG Christmas wish.....

On Dec 24, 1:08*am, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
My older brother, Dan, was diagnosed with liver cancer in July

By the time they made the diagnosis, it was too late for chemo or
radiation.

They gave him 3 to 6 months.

But, it's been 6 months, and he's doing quite well.

He went to a clinic in California, and is eating only organic food, and
LOTS of juice, made from organic carrots, and a lot of other things I
have barely even heard of, and would NEVER eat, myself.

But, it seems to be working: his lab values are better now than they
were in July. A lot better, actually.

He had signed up for home hospice care, and they call him every month,
wondering why he hasn't needed their help yet

I don't know how much more time he has, but I wanted one more Christmas
with him, and my elderly Mother, and I am getting my wish....and he's
not in a hospital bed in his living room, as I expected, last July

Wees purrin dat yu get dat Kissamouse wiff yure fambily, n wees sendin
owt purrz fur yure bruffur tu stay well.

Da Gordon Boyz n Meomie Bess