Old June 13th 16, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default xxxxxx

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Me, Pipps her wink Ranger & PookyKat wood luff tew come tew Iowna's
surpirz Partee (smiles) Lufs, Mosey Cat

"cshenk"

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 6:17:01 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
Hai!

I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da

subject line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize
birfday parti fur Iowna!

Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!

WE'z now habing to book a place fur Iowna's birf-day. Cash anna I
picked a little island off western Mexico. Espíritu Santo, a quiet
area wif no 2foots but local cats and doggies wanna parti wif us!
Access is via cataporter or you kin take a boat from Baja.

Dress expected to be au natural with some fun edgy additions if we kin
get the store open. (I'z want some emerald green sandals to match
Cash's hot pink ones).

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!