Old May 10th 17, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default A new investigation, in Las Vegas

Iowna, Daisy-chan and Cash have followed the others and bow to the
Countess (Iowna is a little off an bows to Bruno but no one minds).
Then lovely music seems to come from every corner of the room! They
move out to the floor and start their own version of the 'pouncing
dance'. They arent the best at it, but like the others, they are having
fun!

Would youz guyz mind if i join you wif mine sisfur Francesca? Her izn't
real familiar wif danzing, and I'z not all dat hot either, but if we
watch you guys I fink we might pick it up.

[Sammy starts bouncing around clumsily. Francesca, having studied hours
of video of Tabitha doing the Kitten Bounce, starts gracefully hopping
around like a bunny rabbit.]