Old May 15th 17, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A new investigation, in Las Vegas

On 2017-05-05 21:18:30 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Hooray fur da Countess! Deer Countess, if yoo iznt going to travel
any mor, I trust dat we kan vizzit yurownself heer in bootiful
Katzenplatz Valley?

Rebecca

But of course, mine dear! Mine castle is always open, an I now haf a
little home down in da valley dat has some guest cottages on da
grounds dat are always available fur visitis.

Countess P von Katzenplaatz

Cash tries to not look like a complete bumpkin as he bashfully bows to
the Countess. She eyes his pink flip flops and grins because she knows
he really likes pink flip flopps. She has to shake her head though at
a Beagle/Bull mastiff with a *purrfect* black silk tie spangled with
diamond chips, a silver spangled bell on his tail (in case it gets
happy) and hot pink flipp flopps!

Iowna comes up and nose boops the Countess gently. The Countess grins
at her Camoflage flip flopps and black silk wrapped skirt with a brown
silk top that perfectly matches some of her natural coloration patches.

She lauffs as Daisy-Chan gives her a curtsy. As always they some how
'match'. Daisy has on a hot pink silk wrapped skirt, black and diamond
flip flopps, amber earrings and a simple necklace with all the fur
colors of all of them, including the solid inpenetratable obsidian
black of Iowna's eyes among the pearls, amber and tiger eyes.