Old October 9th 04, 02:16 PM
Rob

I just use plastic grocery bags, tie them up and toss them outside into the
big trash can so they don't stink up the house. We keep a little bin by the
litter box we just stuff the bags into every time we go food shopping.

"JamesJ" wrote in message
Hi. I would appreciate any suggestions to my question
I scoop out my buddy's cat box every day but am having
a bit of a problem about how to discard the clumps.
If I have a garbage bag that is ready to go out I'll dump
the clumps in it but if I don't I put the clumps in a gallon
size zip-lock bag, seal it and throw it in my kitchen garbage.
I'm sure there's a better way and was hoping for some suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
James