Old April 19th 05, 02:29 AM
Karen

in article , Dan M at wrote on
4/18/05 7:21 PM:

Tonight should be interesting! We're at the Salt Lake City yard, waiting
for a PM on our truck. That means we park outside the shop until it's
our turn (sometime between tonight & early tomorrow), then vacate the
truck for a few hours. I had planned to take a nice, long kitten walk
then. But it's been raining since noon and is now starting to snow. o
kitten walk for us unless the weather clears!

I guess I'll have to put Harri in her carry box and hope that they don't
enforce the "no animals in terminal" rule.

Tell them she is an android cat (I'm sure they will be nice. She is such
a good kitty).