Old July 15th 04, 09:42 AM
-L. :

dgk wrote in message . ..
That's an interesting point and I thank you. But I've read elsewhere
that it is a good idea to leave out dry food and let them snack since
many small meals is preferable to a few large ones. Every time I learn
something someone comes along and reverses it.

It isn't like they're eating crappy dry food. Ok, I'm open to
suggestions. Dry food as desired or make them eat the wet food 12
hours apart.

I do both. My cats free-feed chow and get canned AM and PM. We (our
family) have always fed that way, and will continue to always feed
that way. Have never had a diabetic cat, nor a cat with any chronic
health issues (not that doing so prevents such problems, just that so
far, haven't had any adverse problems). Have had prolly 10-12
permanent cats between us over the last 40 years.

-L.