Old May 6th 09, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default Meow Sundance Alphabetics for RPCC-draft 2

"Sundance" wrote in message

"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
Wow, datz a lot uv werk, Mosey! Gud job!
Fangu

Hihi Sundance
Mosey heer.ugin. I taked yer sugextishuns n mayed sum chayngez n
heer iz da secund dwaft uf da list.

Anaïs, Diplocat to Egypt, including the Temple of Bast
Beauty , Sec'y of Fudz
Booker, Diplocat 2 Moon
Rosco P. Catrane, (I alfabet by wast name)
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Clarence, Fixing the human economy as delegated by Loveable Louise
Little Kitty, Sec'y 4 Educating Humans, Police Dispatcher.
Lovable Louise, Prez 2 Catmerica. Grand Poo-Bah, Chief Justicat.
Lucy, Diplocat 2 Mexico
Maggy May, Sec'y ub Bittees
Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah & Diplocat 2 Catnada
Onyx, Sec'y of Elder Kitties

*Pi2nya, Diplocat 2 White House, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Rebecca, Diplocat 2 Furrance
Ralph de Ralf, Sec'y uf Defense
Sapphire Samurai, VP
Sundance, Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
TV, Chancellor of the Exchequer
Wascal , Sec'y of Exterior
WooToo, Senior Adviser in Educating Humans

I hoap diz iz da way hurself wantz et. If not, I kan make
ajusmintz.
I am noo at dis n want tew do mine job gud az mutch az possible.
I hab nametags fur eech uff dem mayed.
Fangu, furry mutch.
Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
--wurking hard.

Umkay, I mayed da ajustmuntz, haow duz dat wook?
I speld Sec'y awl da sayme tew.
Yuss, letz see iff hur wikes et.
Fangu fur yer sugjestshunz
.
Kare fur a nip frawthy catpoocheeno?
0o0O0
(___)J

Lukz gudgud to myownself, and da catpoocheeno sownz gud, too. We
dezervez it affur doin awl dis hard werk.

Sundance

Yuppelz! Dellygaytin iz hard woik tuu!

Shluuurrrrp!
--