Old May 6th 09, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Meow Sundance Alphabetics for RPCC-draft 2

ifin you guyz duzint mind i haza kuple of sugeztkinz, izunt petunia dat vice
pursident? anna izint MMe. A. diplocat to da temple of bast includin egypt
instead of egypt includin da temple? Tiger, olde and bein nozy
"Sundance" wrote in message

"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
Wow, datz a lot uv werk, Mosey! Gud job!
Fangu

Hihi Sundance
Mosey heer.ugin. I taked yer sugextishuns n mayed sum chayngez n heer
iz da secund dwaft uf da list.

Anaïs, Diplocat to Egypt, including the Temple of Bast
Beauty , Sec'y of Fudz
Booker, Diplocat 2 Moon
Rosco P. Catrane, (I alfabet by wast name)
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Clarence, Fixing the human economy as delegated by Loveable Louise
Little Kitty, Sec'y 4 Educating Humans, Police Dispatcher.
Lovable Louise, Prez 2 Catmerica. Grand Poo-Bah, Chief Justicat.
Lucy, Diplocat 2 Mexico
Maggy May, Sec'y ub Bittees
Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah & Diplocat 2 Catnada
Onyx, Sec'y of Elder Kitties

*Pi2nya, Diplocat 2 White House, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Rebecca, Diplocat 2 Furrance
Ralph de Ralf, Sec'y uf Defense
Sapphire Samurai, VP
Sundance, Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
TV, Chancellor of the Exchequer
Wascal , Sec'y of Exterior
WooToo, Senior Adviser in Educating Humans

I hoap diz iz da way hurself wantz et. If not, I kan make ajusmintz.
I am noo at dis n want tew do mine job gud az mutch az possible.
I hab nametags fur eech uff dem mayed.
Fangu, furry mutch.
Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
--wurking hard.

Umkay, I mayed da ajustmuntz, haow duz dat wook?
I speld Sec'y awl da sayme tew.
Yuss, letz see iff hur wikes et.
Fangu fur yer sugjestshunz
.
Kare fur a nip frawthy catpoocheeno?
0o0O0
(___)J

Lukz gudgud to myownself, and da catpoocheeno sownz gud, too. We dezervez
it affur doin awl dis hard werk.

Sundance