Old July 6th 03, 05:22 AM
Janet

.. The cats have been found cut in half with
one half missing or completely without organs ( surgical removal) .

gez that's horrible! I hope they catch him and string him up by his balls
Janet

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eyes Wide Open Registry & Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before you begin your search register with the ISRR
http://www.isrr.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lara Jaegar wrote in message
On the Today show this morning there was a very upsetting report of cat
mutilations in these two areas. People are urged to keep pets indoors

until
this sick person/people are caught. The cats have been found cut in half

with
one half missing or completely without organs ( surgical removal) . One

was
'posed' to look asleep on the owner's lawn. When she went outside and

called
the cat and it didn't move, she walked over and found an empty carcass.

All the
organs had been removed and the cat had then been posed to fool the

owners.

Police said if this is one person it could be a budding serial killer.

Many
abused animals before they killed people. If not, then it could be a cult.

They
just don't know. They also fear copycat killers will start now.

I am a cat lover. I just thought I would alert cat lovers here.

Disturbing as
it is to read, it would be much worse if it was your cat. Peace, Lara