Old November 10th 06, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meeee

Default Substitute For Catnip??

I have heard of cat thyme...apparently a good strain can give cats the
jollies even more than catnip (or catmint asit's sometimes known as it is a
member of the mint family)

"ensoul" wrote in message
ups.com...
I read about it online before, didn't pay much attention to it, since
Sam cat loved cat nip, she's passed on...now I have 2 brother's Moe &
Rudy...Rudy loves catnip, Moe can take it or leave it, he doesn't
really bother with it

anybody heard about it? It's another herb, of legal variety.

Thanks for the input

ensoul

There's beauty in the silver singing river, There's beauty in the
sunrise in the sky, But none of these and nothing else can match the
beauty, That I remember in my true love's eyes
~Bob Dylan