Old December 2nd 03, 02:01 AM
Miss Violette

I am sorry that you are not only catz anymore, I was an only cat, once, but
that was five other cats ago, Miss Violette feelin yourown pain...
coopercats wrote in message
om...
Fank u, Tiger! Thay r in thu bafrum 2day wile mom is makin toonas.
Den thay will be out with us ofurnite unless thay gett 2 rowdy! Or
we gett rowdy. WIsh us luk! Raphael

"Miss Violette" wrote in message

Dis is very dangerus, protect yourown fud, you is gettin a bigger

family,
Tiger who knowz danger signs,
coopercats wrote in message
om...
Gis, mom haz trooly gon dum!
She ses thu kittens nex door r nott being treeted rite & she ses thu
ladee will lett hur haf 2 kittens. thayr abowt 4 monts ol.
Thayr r 5 uf us alreddy & we dont haf thu rum! but she ses thu way
thay r bein treeted iz crool.
so, plees send sum purrs, if u haf sum, that efurrything will turn owt
al rite.
Raphael

(hoomin: the kittens are only seeing a human for about 15 minutes a
day. the rest of the time they are by themselves in an empty house.
I know there are lots of kittens with much worse treatment but I have
taken care of these and I KNOW them). & love them.