Old January 24th 11, 07:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default Cooking for cats with diarrhea

Kelly Greene wrote:
"Bohgosity BumaskiL" wrote in
message ...

Tuna is choice food, because it is entirely meat, and extremely
popular with three of the cats I had or hav. I see no evidence for a
supposition that cats do anything but tolerate carbohydrates, some
cats more than others.

Tuna is not a natural part of a cat's diet. It should be a treat,
not fed daily.

In Japan, they sometimes get over $100,000 for just one tuna fish. - I am
amazed at the price in the local super. I pay 50 cents for a 5-1/2 oz. can.
Of course, they ruin it by cooking it...:^)