Old November 25th 04, 06:56 PM
Seanette Blaylock

itty (Sherry ) had some very interesting things to
say about For those who are sick of Bubbels...:

Sounds like an old Atari game I loved called Breakout [Bubbels also
reminds me a bit of Breakout].

Ooo!!! I LOVED Breakout! I was the all-time Breakout champion around here. DH
could never beat me. LOL, I'd forgotten about that game. (I was pretty good at
Circus, too; wasn't that a silly one?)

I don't remember that one.

My mother usually beat me at Breakout, even if neither of us had
feline "help". :-)