Old October 6th 03, 11:20 PM
Dee Falt

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 21:44:43 GMT, "amp11pleasedontspam"
wrote:

Again, if possible, it is best to help the cat to adapt to the conditions -
there are probably some good behavioral suggestion that one could elicit from
this group (and possibly from a cat behaviorist - veterinarians may be able
to refer your son and his wife to a local cat behaviorist).

Thank you, Alan, for your response. I'm afraid their space limitations
virtually preclude keeping the cats. I'm well aware of the situation
and is is with great reluctance (and I concur) that a new environment
would be best.

I have one indoor cat plus a colony of ferals. The indoor cat was a
feral for almost two years, but she is very much a fully domesticated
cat although she hob nobs with the others.

Dee