Old October 20th 03, 12:06 AM
rrb_091903

We also give them "Eucanuba Lamb and Rice" which they both love and keep
down. For weekend treat, they love the "Fancy Feast" in the tin that we
give them. Angel keeps that down as well. It's only when we mix a small
ammount of the Science Diet with the Eucanuba, that Angel gets sick. All
suggestions will be most gratefully received!

How often do you mix the science diet in with the Eucanaba? If it is
more often then she vomits then it could be the Eucanaba. I presume you
have mentioned the vomiting to your vet? If not you should. As far as
hairball control foods both Nutro and Iams among others make hairball
control foods.