Old November 30th 03, 07:28 PM
GAUBSTER2

From: afr

Interesting shift in ingredients.

No, just a change in the preservative system. That should make most of you
happy, no?

Shortly after that, during an informal chat with a woman who worked for a
pet insurance company (who sent me an article in the mail), I heard that
there was research indicating a strong link between bha and bht in
science diet and kidney cancer in cats.

Unfortunately, there is no such "link". Which insurance company was it? I
want to know so that I can steer clear of them! BHA and BHT are completely
safe preservatives when used at the levels found in pet foods. Period.