Old September 1st 03, 04:24 AM
Sherry

Argh! I don't think I could hold my tongue. It's illegal to hunt lynx here,
but maybe it's legal over there? I sincerely hope they don't farm lynx for
their fur. shudder

--
Marina

It probably is now. I'm guessing these little old ladies have owned these coats
for decades. Just out of curiousity I did a search just now on e-bay, keywords
"lynx coat." Several came up. Looking at them just made me sick, just sick.
They are such magnificent animals. I've always had a real affinity for them and
have been searching recently for lynx artwork.

Sherry