Old March 31st 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Marvel

Default Serious pet food recall

Thanks...I hope they don't sit on it again...
I am using Friskies cat cans and Purina one dry cat and Eukanuba dry,
Pedigree marrowbone for the d*g
--

"CDC" usenetATcafechatnoirDOTnet wrote in message
Hills has pulled some of their dry food as a purely precautionary measure
as they apparently used the same wheat gluten supplier for a period of
time.

The "plastic" is that one of the labs found melamine in some of the
contaminated food - apparently it is used in fertilizers in some places
from what I've learned today.

- Cindy

--
CDC

If you're going through hell, keep going
- Winston Churchill
"Marvel" wrote in message
Has anybody heard about dry food being contaminated?
I heard a snippet on the news about a plastics and also maybe dry food.
Marvel